The Cloudflare ZeroBounce Subscription widget is a gathering and management tool which will help you achieve the highest quality subscriber lists. It validates every subscriber in real-time, preventing poor-quality emails from being added to your list and allowing you to gather only valid contacts. You can view and download your subscriber list directly from your ZeroBounce account.
The widget is fast and easy to install on any of your websites so let us guide you through the process.
- Step 1:Navigate to CloudFlare and log in using your CloudFare Credentials.
- Step 2:Click on "Apps" and then search for ZeroBounce Subscriptions and click on it.
CloudFlare Dashboard Apps screen
- Step 3:In order to customize and connect it with your ZeroBounce account you have to press on "Preview on your site".
Click on "Preview on your site"
- Step 4:Scroll down on the left sidebar and click on "ZeroBounce Login" button.
Find and click on the button shown above
- Step 5:A new window will open where you will be prompted to login with your ZeroBounce account credentials.
- Step 6:After you have successfully logged in, click on the "Install on all pages" button.
Installation of the application
- Step 7:Congratulations! You have now installed the ZeroBounce Subscription widget on your website.
- Step 8:You can view and download your subscription list from our platform clicking on "ZB Integrations" on the left hand menu. Then click on "CloudFlare".
ZeroBounce Dashboard: Download and view your subscription list.