You must have an active Drip account. If you do not have an account then you can create one at https://www.drip.com/ to find more details about Drip
Getting started with Drip
- Step 1:Go to https://www.zerobounce.net/members/login/ and login with your zerobounce account.
- Step 2:Click on ZB Integrations in the left navigation menu
- Step 3:On the Integrations page click on the Connect link on the Drip integration card.
ZeroBounce Integrations Dashboard
- Step 4:You will get an alert telling you that you will be redirected to the Drip authentication page. Click OK.
Redirect pop-up modal
Please wait a moment until the ZeroBounce API connects with Drip
- Step 5:On the Drip Sign In page you will enter your Drip email address and password to login.
Drip login page
Enter your drip login credentials
- Step 6:Once you enter your username and password you may be asked which account to authorize access. Choose an account you want to validate emails with and click Authorize.
Choose the account you wish to authorize
Drip access selection dropdown
- Step 7:Once you have authorized access ZeroBounce will gather all of your email addresses for the account you selected during the authorization process. The emails are separated into the Drip statuses (Active, Inactive, Unsubscribed, Undeliverable).
After successful integration, you will be able to view your lists in your ZeroBounce Dashboard.
- Step 8:Choose a list validate. Click the verify link to start the verification process. Depending on how many emails you have to process it could take a few minutes to pull the list and add it to our processing queue.
Click verify to import a list
- Step 9:You will be asked if you want to continue and use your credits to validate. Click OK.
Click to confirm the action.
- Step 10:You will be taken to the Email Validation Results page which will show the list you selected in queue.
Email Validation results page
- Step 11:Once your list has completed processing you should receive an email notification and your processing status will change to Complete.