By setting up a team account, you can invite multiple users to our email validation platform. You will be able to assign a role to each user that grants different access levels to the system.
Currently there are four roles, Owner, Admin, Dev, and User that can be assigned to team members.
By default, when creating a team account, your individual ZeroBounce account will be converted to a team account with you as the owner. Each team account can only have one owner. The credit balance from the team owner will be the main source shared by all team members invited.
The table below shows the permissions matrix of the team account roles and actions.
Team Accounts Permissions
- Upload Your FileYesYesYesYes
- Download Your ResultsYes. All team member’s uploaded files.Yes. All team member’s uploaded files.Yes. All team member’s uploaded files.Yes. Only user's uploaded files.
- Single Email ValidatorYesYesYesYes
- A.I. Scoring UploadYesYesYesYes
- A.I. Scoring DownloadYes. All team member files.Yes. All team member files.Yes. All team member files.Yes. Only user uploaded files.
- API – Keys & InfoYesYesYesAssigned keys only.
- API – DashboardYesYesYesAssigned keys only.
- ZB IntegrationsYesYesYesNo
- Pay as You GoYesYesNoNo
- GDPR InformationYesYesNoNo
- Account Options – Transfer CreditsYesYesNoNo
- Account Options – Delete Your AccountYesNoNoNo
- Tools SubscriptionYesYesNoNo
- Tools - Email Authentication TestYes, All Team member’s TestYes, All Team member’s TestYes, All Team member’s TestYes, Only User Test
- Tools - Inbox Placement TestYes, All Team member’s TestYes, All Team member’s TestYes, All Team member’s TestYes, Only User Test
Manage Users under the Account Options is where you can create a team account and manage your team members.
CREATE TEAM ACCOUNT
To create a team account, click Create Team Account button.
The system will then convert your ZeroBounce account to a team account, and you will be assigned as the team owner.
DELETE TEAM ACCOUNT
Only the team owner can delete the team account. To delete you team account, go to Account Options and select Delete Your Account. Then enter your password and click the Delete Account button. Deleting your account is permanent and will remove access to ZeroBounce for you and all of your team members.
ADD TEAM MEMBER
To add a new member to your team, click Invite a new team member, enter the new team member’s email address and role, then click the green check icon to complete the process.
Please note that if the email address you entered has already been registered with ZeroBounce and you would still like to invite this user to the team, you will need to ask the owner of the email address to log into ZeroBounce, then select either Change Your Email or Delete Your Account under Account Options to make that email address eligible before resending the invitation.
After your changes have been saved, a team account invitation email will be sent to the email address you entered.
All new team members will need to click Accept Invitation from the Team Account Invitation email, then complete the steps on the Join Account page to join the team.
RESEND INVITATION EMAIL
If the invited team member has not confirmed their account, you can resend the invitation email by clicking the mail icon under the ACTION column.
DELETE TEAM MEMBER
To delete a team member from your team, click the X icon under DELETE. Deleting a team member not only removes the person from the team, but also removes the person’s access to ZeroBounce.
EDIT TEAM MEMBER
To edit a team member, click the pencil icon under EDIT. If the new member has not been confirmed, you can change the member’s email address and will need to resend the invitation email. If the member has been confirmed, only the member’s role can be updated. After entering your changes, click the green check icon to save.
To edit a team member, click the pencil icon under EDIT.
After entering your changes, click the green check icon to save them.