Asana Zapier Integration
Asana is a work management platform that helps teams stay organized and productive. A highly customizable tool, Asana allows you to keep track of your projects and work more efficiently.
To make sure your email contacts are valid, use Zapier to easily integrate the ZeroBounce email validator API into Asana. The API will verify every email address you're planning to use and prevent you from acquiring bad data.
Thanks to the most recent enhancements, the ZeroBounce email verification API covers more than 30 status and sub-status codes. Once you set it up, it runs silently in the background and makes your email communication better.
To get started, please visit our Documentation page below.
Of course, you'll need an active ZeroBounce account first. The "Get started for free" button below will take you to the registration page.
- New Task in ProjectTriggered when you add a new task to a project.
- New UserTriggered when you add a new user.
- New SubtaskTriggered when you add a new subtask.
- New ProjectTriggered when you add a new project.
- New Workspace / OrganizationTriggered when you add a new workspace / organization
- New TeamTriggered when you add a new team.
- Completed Task in ProjectTriggered when a task within a project is marked as completed. Does not trigger on completed subtasks.
- New StoryTriggered when you add a new story.
- New Tag CreatedTriggered when you create a new tag.
- Updated Task in ProjectTriggered when a task in a project is updated.
- Tag Added to TaskTriggered when you add a tag to a task.
- Create StoryAdds a new story (a comment is a story)
- Create TaskAdds a new task
- Create ProjectAdds a new project
- Update TaskUpdates an existing Task
- Validate EmailValidates an email
- Create SubtaskAdds a subtask to an existing task
- Attach FileAttaches a File to a task
- Add Task to Section of ProjectAdds a task to a section of a project