Gmail Zapier Integration
Gmail has more than 1.4 billion users across the globe. If you’re one of them, you love its ease of use and reliability. However, email communication is better when you know there’s a real person on the receiving end of an email address. How do make sure?
Thankfully, you’ve got ZeroBounce, and now you can integrate our email checker into your Gmail account hassle-free. Use Zapier to allow our API to check email addresses in real time and help your messages reach the inbox.
Follow the few simple steps on our Documentation page and start validating now – you’ll reap instant benefits.
- New Email Matching SearchTriggers when you receive a new email that matches a search string you provide.
- New Labeled EmailTriggers when you receive a new email and label it within two days.
- New AttachmentTriggers when you receive a new attachment (triggers once per attachment).
- New Starred EmailTriggers when you receive a new email and star it within two days.
- New ThreadTriggers when a new thread starts.
- New EmailTriggers when a new e-mail appears in the specified mailbox.
- New LabelTriggers when you add a new label.
- Create DraftCreate (but do not send) a new email message.
- Send EmailCreate and send a new email message.
- Validate EmailValidates an email.
- Create LabelCreates a new label.
- Remove Label from EmailRemove a label from an email message.
- dd Label to EmailAdd a label to an email message.