Hubspot Zapier Integration
Use Zapier to integrate the ZeroBounce Email Validator API into HubSpot Seamlessly.
- New Contact in ListTriggers when a contact is added to the specified list. (Marketing Hub Starter plans and above)
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.
- New Social Media MessageTriggers when a message is posted from HubSpot to the specified social media channel.
- New COS Blog ArticleTriggers when a new article is added to your COS blog.
- New Contact Property ChangeTriggers when a specified property is provided or updated on a contact.
- New Calendar TaskTriggers when a calendar task is created. (Marketing Hub Professional plans and above)
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact based on email address.
- Create Form SubmissionCreates a new submission for a selected form.
- Add Contact to ListAdds a contact to a specific static list. (Marketing Hub Starter plans and above)
- Validate EmailValidates an email.
- Create Social Media MessageCreates and immediately publishes a message on a specified social media channel.
- Create Calendar TaskCreates a new calendar task. (Marketing Hub Professional plans and above)
- Create COS Blog PostCreates a blog post in your HubSpot COS blog.
- Add Contact to WorkflowAdds a contact to a specific workflow.
- Create EngagementCreates a new Engagement for a contact, in HubSpot.
- Create Enterprise EventCreates a new custom enterprise event. (Marketing Hub Enterprise plans only)
- Create TicketCreates a Ticket in HubSpot.