Microsoft Exchange Zapier Integration
Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server that enables your organization to collaborate by sending digital messages. Microsoft introduced it with Windows 95 as a product that comprises of Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Outlook.
By connecting ZeroBounce with your Microsoft Exchange server, you ensure your communication is safe. The ZeroBounce API verifies email addresses in real time, automatically rejecting invalid and risky contacts.
It takes just a few minutes to start using this integration. Visit our Documentation page below and follow the steps. Your 98% accurate email verification is a few clicks away.
- New EmailTriggers when a new e-mail is received in your inbox
- Calendar Event StartTriggers at a specified time before an event in your calendar starts
- New Calendar EventTriggers when a new event is created in your calendar
- Updated Calendar EventTriggers when an event is updated
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your account
- Send EmailSend an email from your Exchange account
- Create EventCreate an event in the calendar of your choice
- Validate EmailValidates an email
- Update ContactUpdates a contact
- Create ContactCreates a new contact
- Create Draft EmailCreates a draft of an email that can then be reviewed and sent out