Shopify Zapier Integration
Shopify helps you create an online store, list your products, collect payments, and ship your goods. You get all the tools you need in one easy-to-use platform, so you can maximize your time – and profits.
However, when dealing with customer information, you need a dependable way to check their data. For email addresses, ZeroBounce is your ally: our email verification API checks your customers’ and subscribers’ emails instantly.
Once installed on your signup and registration forms, the API prevents bad data collection by automatically rejecting misspelled, fake, abuse, catch-all and temporary addresses.
Use Zapier to make our API part of your Shopify workflows – the Documentation page below lists all the easy steps you have to follow.
Don’t have an account with us yet? Get 100 free email verification credits every month by signing up now!
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added to your Shopify account.
- New Paid OrderTriggers whenever a new purchase is "paid". You can choose a different order status like pending or refunded (with line item support).
- New Cancelled OrderTriggers whenever a order is "cancelled" (with line item support).
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is added to your Shopify store.
- New Abandoned CartTriggers whenever a cart is "abandoned" (only open carts) (with line item support).
- Updated OrderTriggers when an order is updated (with line item support).
- New OrderTriggers when a new purchase is made (only open orders) (with line item support).
- New Order (Any Status)Triggers when a new purchase is made (of any order status).
- New Blog EntryTriggers when a new entry is added to a blog in your Shopify store.
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.
- Create ProductCreates a new product.
- Create OrderCreates a new order (with line item support).
- Validate EmailValidates an email.
- Update CustomerUpdates an existing customer. Replaces only data that is set.
- Create Product VariantCreates a new product variant.
- Update Product VariantUpdates an existing product variant. Replaces only data that is set.
- Create Blog EntryCreates a new blog post.
- Update Inventory QuantityUpdates the quantity of an existing product variant.
- Update ProductUpdates an existing product. Replaces only data that is set.