SQL Server Zapier Integration
Developed by Microsoft, SQL Server is a software whose primary function is to store and retrieve data as other applications request it. Thanks to the ZeroBounce – SQL Server intergration, via Zapier, you can now ensure your data is up-to-date and safe to use.
Please visit our Documentation page to learn how to get started with this integration. The benefits are instant: once you set it up, our email checker API will start validating every email address you gather and store.
If you haven’t created a ZeroBounce account yet, take a minute to create one now. The Free-for-Life account guarantees 100 email verification credits every month – at no cost!
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide. Advanced Users Only
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.
- Update RowUpdates an existing row.
- New RowAdds a new row.
- Validate EmailValidates an email.