The Constant Contact integration service at Zerobounce allows users to import email addresses from their lists in Constant Contact and utilize our services to validate those emails.
When importing a list from Constant Contact to Zerobounce using the integration service, only the email address information in the Constant Contact list will be imported. Also, the contact’s status in your Constant Contact list needs to be “Active”. We do not import any contacts with status of “Unsubscribed”.
Currently due to the limitation of the API, we do not export the validation results back to Constant Contact. This might change in the future when the required API functionalities are provided from Constant Contact.
To use this integration service, you need to have a valid Constant Contact account first. You will be prompted to enter your Constant Contact Username and Password when you use the service. We integrated our platform with Constant Contact using OAuth2 for authorization. OAuth2 is a secure process that allows our application to access Constant Contact without passing user credentials. As your security is our priority at Zerobounce, we do not store your Constant Contact Username and Password; the access token issued by Constant Contact will be destroyed after you close the browser or log off from our website.
The following is an example on how to use the Constant Contact integration service.
- Have a valid Constant Contact account with your list ready.
Constant Contact dashboard: List management screen
- Log into Zerobounce, select ZB Integration from menu, and select Connect for Constant Contact.
ZeroBounce Dashboard: Integrations Screen
- Enter your Constant Contact Username and Password and click Log In.
Enter your Constant Contact credentials in the pop-up modal
- Click Allow letting ZeroBounce access your Constant Contact account.
Constant Contact allow access screen
- After you are authenticated, you will be able to see your lists from Constant Contact.
View your Constant Contact lists from the ZeroBounce Dashboard
- Click the Verify link in the action column to import your list for validation. You will be prompted to confirm on a popup window. Click the OK button to proceed to the validation process or Cancel to exit.
To import a list, click "Verify"
- After clicking the OK button on the confirmation popup window, you will be redirected to the Download Your Results webpage. At this moment, the selected Constant Contact list has been successfully imported to Zerobounce and is waiting for the validation engine to process.
Download your results page: Your selected list has been imported and is queued to be processed
- Just like uploading a file for validation, you will receive a confirmation email for the imported Constant Contact list once the validation process is completed.
Once validation has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email
- To import your validation results back to Constant Contact, please follow the Instructions.