The Constant Contact integration service at ZeroBounce allows users to import email addresses from their lists in Constant Contact and utilize our services to validate those emails.
When importing a list from Constant Contact to ZeroBounce using the integration service, only the email address information in the Constant Contact list will be imported. Also, the contact’s status in your Constant Contact list needs to be “Active”. We do not import any contacts with status of “Unsubscribed”.
Currently due to the limitation of the API, we do not export the validation results back to Constant Contact. This might change in the future when the required API functionalities are provided from Constant Contact.
To use this integration service, you need to have a valid Constant Contact account first. You will be prompted to enter your Constant Contact Username and Password when you use the service. We integrated our platform with Constant Contact using OAuth2 for authorization. OAuth2 is a secure process that allows our application to access Constant Contact without passing user credentials. As your security is our priority at ZeroBounce, we do not store your Constant Contact Username and Password; the access token issued by Constant Contact will be destroyed after you close the browser or log off from our website.
The following is an example on how to use the Constant Contact integration service.
- Step 1:Have a valid Constant Contact account with your list ready.
Constant Contact dashboard: List management screen
- Step 2:Log into ZeroBounce, go on the menu on upper right and click on the icon which is the first letter of the email address of your ZeroBounce account
- Step 3:Select “Integrations” from the menu.
- Step 4:Select Constant Contact from the Integration List. It is on our Official Panel.
- Step 5:Click Connect Your Account to redirect to Constant Contact's authentication site.
Redirect to Constant Contact link
- Step 6:Enter your Constant Contact Username and Password and click Log In.
Constant Contact’s login screen
- Step 7:Click Allow Access letting ZeroBounce access your Constant Contact account.
Constant Contact allow access screen
- Step 8:After you are authenticated, you will be able to see your lists from Constant Contact. Click the Verify link in the action column to import your list for validation.
To import a list, click "Verify"
- Step 9:After clicking the Verify button on the confirmation popup window, you will be redirected to the Download Your Results webpage. At this moment, the selected AWeber list has been successfully imported to ZeroBounce and it is validating.
ZeroBounce download results screen
- Step 10:Just like uploading a file for validation, you will receive a confirmation email for the imported Constant Contact list once the validation process is completed.
Once validation has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email
- Step 11:To import your validation results back to Constant Contact, please follow the Instructions.