Analyzing your results
Once you have downloaded and unlocked your ZIP file you will find up to 11files in CSV format and 1as PDF:
In the CSV files, you will find in the first row 13additional columns:
All the status codes are described in detail in the Status Codes section.
- Email Address- contains the email addresses which are contained in the specific CSV ( all your emails will be found in the YOUR_UPLOADED_FILE_NAME_originals.csv ).
- ZB Status- This field contains the status of the verified email address. It can be one of the following: Valid, Invalid, Catch-All, Spamtrap, Abuse, Do Not Mail, Unknown.
- ZB Sub Status- This column contains: antispam_system, does_not_accept_mail, exception_occurred ,failed_smtp_connection, failed_syntax_check, forcible_disconnect, global_suppression, greylisted, leading_period_removed , mail_server_did_not_respond, mail_server_temporary_error, mailbox_quota_exceeded, mailbox_not_found, no_dns_entries, possible_traps, possible_typo, role_based, timeout_exceeded, unroutable_ip_address, alias_address ,role_based_catch_all, disposable, toxic.
- ZB Account- This will give you the account name of the email address.
- ZB Domain- Here you will find the domain where the account was created at.
- ZB First Name- The first name of the owner of the address.
- ZB Last Name- The last name of the owner of the address.
- ZB Gender- We can even detect the gender of the person.
- ZB City/state/zip/country - When you include the IP addresses of email users, our service will return the location data for each email.
- ZB Free Email- [true/false] If the email comes from a free provider.
- ZB MX Found- [true/false] Does the domain have an MX record.
- ZB MX Record- The preferred MX record of the domain.
- ZB SMTP Provider- The SMTP Provider of the email or [null] (BETA).