Are you trying to delete a file that you submitted via the ZeroBounce email scoring API? Once you’ve gathered your results, you can delete your file at any time.
The scoring deletefile API deletes the file that was submitted using scoring sendfile API. Before you begin, please note that the file can be deleted only when its status is Complete.
API URL: https://bulkapi.zerobounce.net/v2/scoring/deletefile
To delete your email scoring API file, you will need:
- your API key which you’ll be able to find in your account
- the file ID you used when calling scoring sendfile API
- ParameterRequired / OptionalDescription
- api_keyRequiredYour API Key, found in your account
- file_idRequiredThe returned file ID when calling scoring sendfile API
DELETE FILE CODE SAMPLES
Below we provide examples of both successful and unsuccessful responses for using the deletefile API.This is an example of a successful response:
The ZeroBounce email scoring API allows you to investigate catch-all emails in real time, at the point of entry. The API automates the scoring process, saves you time and adds the data to your email database almost instantly.
If you need help deleting your email scoring file, please reach out to our customer support team. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year, to answer any questions and guide you through the process.