The ZeroBounce AI Scoring API combines a vast selection of data with proven statistical analysis to granularity rate the quality level of an email address. The software identifies positive and negative patterns of an email address and returns a score that users can rely on when performing their email hygiene. The methodology of ZeroBounce A.I. periodically adjusts as email trends evolve.
Get an in-depth look into the quality of your leads by learning more about your subscribers’ online activity. With the added information you can segment your lists to better serve your customers with targeted messaging. If you want to further segment your email list based on Quality Score, we recommend validating your "valid" file also.
Recommended File management endpoint for AI Scoring
Recommended File management endpoint usage
Ready to use our bulk email scoring API?
The scoring sendfile API allows you to send a file for bulk email scoring. The content type needs to be multipart/form-data. Please refer to the C# example for details.
API URL: https://bulkapi.zerobounce.net/v2/scoring/sendfile
Below you will see a list of the required parameters. Please gather this data in the right format before you proceed.
- Your file needs to have a .csv or .txt format.
- Next, you’ll need your unique API key which you can find in your ZeroBounce account.
- ParameterRequired / OptionalDescription
- fileRequiredThe csv or txt file. Byte array contents for the submitted file. The content's header is type of "text/csv"
- api_keyRequiredYour API Key, found in your account
- email_address_columnRequiredThe column index of the email address in the file. Index starts at 1
- return_urlRequiredThe URL will be used as a callback when the scoring service is completed
- has_header_rowRequiredIf the first row from the submitted file is a header row. True or False
If a return_url was specified in the Multipart Form Data during the send file request, we will POST the following data to the URL when the validation process is complete.
SEND FILE CODE SAMPLES
Here we provide you with examples of both successful and error responses for the bulk email scoring API.Successful Response
Do you have any questions or need help getting started with the ZeroBounce bulk email scoring API? Please get in touch with our team. Our Customer Support specialists are available 24/7 to guide you and help clarify potential issues.
The email scoring API can be used both in bulk and in real time.