Security is top of mind for us. It’s deeply rooted in everything we do as an organization. If you received an email, it’s because we detected a login from an unknown IP address that accessed your account. We want to make sure your account with us is safe, so please follow our instructions below.
What do I do if my account has been compromised?
First, consider where the IP address location is. If it’s in a known location, it could be a co-worker logging in as you for valid reasons.
However, if the location is unknown to you, we would recommend the following steps:
- Change your email password, immediately.
- After changing your email password, change your ZeroBounce account password.
- Scan your computer for any viruses or malware.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication on your account.
- Contact Support via email@example.com or drop us a line in the live chat. Our customer support team will escalate the issue to our billing and accounts team.
Protecting my account with Two-Factor Authentication
We recommend our customers turn on Two-Factor Authentication in their account options. This requires a secondary code that you should only have access to if you need to sign into your account.
If you are logged in, click here to turn it on: https://www.zerobounce.net/members/options/ to find more details about URL