Ready to use our bulk email scoring API?
The scoring sendfile API allows you to send a file for bulk email scoring. The content type needs to be multipart/form-data. Please refer to the C# example for details.
API URL: https://bulkapi.zerobounce.net/v2/scoring/sendfile
Below you will see a list of the required parameters. Please gather this data in the right format before you proceed.
- Your file needs to have a .csv or .txt format.
- Next, you’ll need your unique API key which you can find in your ZeroBounce account.
- ParameterRequired / OptionalDescription
- fileRequiredThe csv or txt file. Byte array contents for the submitted file. The content's header is type of "text/csv"
- api_keyRequiredYour API Key, found in your account
- email_address_columnRequiredThe column index of the email address in the file. Index starts at 1
- return_urlRequiredThe URL will be used as a callback when the scoring service is completed
- has_header_rowRequiredIf the first row from the submitted file is a header row. True or False
SEND FILE CODE SAMPLES
Here we provide you with examples of both successful and error responses for the bulk email scoring API.Successful Response
Do you have any questions or need help getting started with the ZeroBounce bulk email scoring API? Please get in touch with our team. Our Customer Support specialists are available 24/7 to guide you and help clarify potential issues.
The email scoring API can be used both in bulk and in real time.