What is Email Validation API?
ZeroBounce email validation API is a simple but powerful tool that opens up a world of possibilities for your company to validate any email address. The API provides you with a 360-degree report view of your email list, covering over 30 status and sub-status codes, which will help you make the right decision on whether to email a certain address.
Stop unwanted sign-ups with our Email Validation API
When a customer signs up to your website or to your newsletter, you will call the API to get valuable information about that email address. This allows you to make actionable decisions based on the results.
- Is the email domain misspelt?
• Check the sub_status property for "possible_typo" and provide them the suggestion in the did_you_mean property."Your email address "email@example.com" is invalid, did you mean "firstname.lastname@example.org"?
- Is it a temporary email address?
• Check the sub_status property for "disposable"."Thanks for your interest in our newsletter, but we don't accept temporary email addresses. Please use your real email address.
- Is the email address invalid?
• Check the status property for "invalid"."It appears that your email address is invalid, please double check the spelling."
- Do you only accept corporate emails?
• Check the free_email property for "true"."We only allow corporate customers, please sign up with your corporate email account."
- Do you only accept personal emails?
• Check the sub-status property for "role_based"."Please use your personal email account, we don't allow emails that start with "admin, sales, website, etc".
- Having issues with fraud?
• Check the domain_age_days property."We don't allow sign-ups from brand new domains."
You're in complete control with all the intelligence you need to make the right decisions for your company, with the rich data set returned by the API.
You are in full control with our Email Validation API Dashboard
The Email Validation API Dashboard tracks your usage in real-time and provides you the overall health of your email validations. The dashboard provides you daily and monthly views with a selectable time-range.
- Daily and monthly views with selectable date ranges.
- Four different detail reports for by each status code (All, Invalids, Do Not Mail, and Unknown) broken down by sub-status.
- Interactive graphs, just hover over the points on the graph to get counts and more information.
- Click on the status or sub-status in the legend to filter the chart to see only the data you want.
How do I integrate the email validation API?
You can easily integrate our lightning fast validation API into your website or application, with only a few lines of code. Use our API Sandbox to test your implementation for all the different Email Validation Status Codes.
View our full developer Email Validation API Documentation