ZeroBounce email validation API is a simple but powerful tool that opens up a world of possibilities for your company to validate any email address. The API provides you with a 360-degree report view of your email list, covering over 30 status and sub-status codes, which will help you make the right decision on whether to email a certain address.
When a customer signs up to your website or to your newletter, you will call the API to get a valuable information about that email address. This allows you to make actionable decisions based on the results.
• Check the sub_status property for "possible_typo" and provide them the suggestion in the did_you_mean property.
• Check the sub_status property for "disposable".
• Check the status property for "invalid".
• Check the free_email property for "true".
• Check the sub-status property for "role_based".
• Check the domain_age_days property.
You're in complete control with all the intelligence you need to make the right decisions for your company, with the rich data set returned by the API.
The Email Validation API Dashboard tracks your usage in real-time and provides you the overall health of your email validations. The dashboard provides you daily and monthly views with a selectable time-range.
You can easily integrate our lightning fast validation API into your website or application, with only a few lines of code. Use our API Sandbox to test your implementation for all the different Email Validation Status Codes .
View our full developer Email Validation API Documentation