MailChimp Zapier Integration
Use Zapier to integrate the ZeroBounce Email Validator API into MailChimp Seamlessly.
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to an audience.
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is added or updated in an audience.
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created or sent.
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when any current subscriber unsubscribes from an audience.
- New Subscriber With TagTriggers when a subscriber is added to a Tag within an audience.
- New AudienceTriggers when a new audience is added to your MailChimp accounts.
- Add/Update SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to an audience of your choosing. Can be used to update an existing subscriber too.
- Validate EmailValidates an email.
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribe an email address from an audience of your choosing.
- Send CampaignSends a campaign draft. PLEASE NOTE: This action sends an email to everyone signed up to the Campaign. Are you trying to send an email to just one person? Set up an Automation within MailChimp and assign the welcome email to a tag. Then assign that tag to your customer with the Add Subscriber To Tag Action.
- Create CampaignCreates a campaign draft.
- Add Subscriber to TagAdd an email address to a tag within an audience. Note: the email address must already be subscribed to the audience, or this will fail.