Microsoft Excel Zapier Integration
When it comes to spreadsheets, nothing keeps you more organized than an Excel table. As a part of the Office ecosystem, Microsoft Excel has gained millions of users across the world. Are you using it, too?
If you are, the ZeroBounce – Microsoft Excel integration helps you ensure the data you’re collecting is accurate. Get instant, reliable email validation by integrating ZeroBounce into your Excel spreadsheets. Whether you use email for business communication or marketing purposes, knowing you work with real email addresses is vital.
Getting started with this integration is easy – click on the Documentation button below to learn the simple steps you need to follow.
You don’t have a ZeroBounce account yet? Start one now! It takes less than a minute, and the “Free for Life” account comes with 100 free email validation credits every month.
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to a worksheet in a spreadsheet
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is added or updated in a worksheet
- New Row in TableTriggers when a new row is added to a table in a spreadsheet
- New WorksheetTriggers when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet
- Update RowUpdates a row in a specific worksheet
- Add RowAdds a new row to the end of a worksheet
- Validate EmailValidates an email
- Add Row to TableAdds a new row to the end of a specific table